The Various Types Of Social Media Online Destinations and iraqi bloggers as example
On September 19, 2011, in Updates, by beyondclix
2) Video multimedia sites are another example.
3) Romantic relationships are also built over the internet.
4) Some sites link professionals up with each other, allowing them to show their resumes and create contacts needed for career advancement.
5) Web “forums” are another form of social media (albeit basic) that allow users from different areas to connect with one another and discuss a topic of mutual interest.
6) Some websites capture the essence of individual personalities and focus on showcasing these personalities by allowing significant amounts of user customization in their profiles (e.g., Myspace or Facebook).
These blogs are essentiallydiaries that are posted online for others to look at. Iraqi blogs discuss the activities andperceived shortcomings of US forces.
As the mainstream media cut back on man jewelry international coverage, blogs take up the slack. An Army of Davids describes how an Iraqi blogger reported war crimes that Professor Reynolds subsequently wrote about, alerting an blogger in Iraq, who then reported the crimes to authorities, leading to a soldier’s court-martial.