Dahlia & Hadia, iraqi bloggers girl, online eyes witness from Mosul

1- Dahlia Wasfi, from "Free Iraq" blog:
Friends, please visit the page "Mosul Eye" for updates. The news is from a citizen of Mosul who initially fled the city but has now returned. This citizen's posts are being translated and posted at Mosul Eyeby a trusted friend.


17/6/2014 Mosul
What I have witnessed today is very difficult to express in writing. There are lots of fabrications and false news that have been spread by media; however, they are contradicted by the reality on ground. My job as a historian requires unbiased approach which I am going to adhere to and keep my personal opinion to myself. I will only communicate the facts I see."

This page was set up to communicate what's happening in Mosul to the rest of the world, minute by minute from an independent historian inside Mosul. Joined Facebook 06/18/2014.

It is also recommended also by Dahlia Wasfi ( a posting on her in this blog here).

2- Hadia from Mosul, she is blogging since 2004 from Mosul, in her blog:
HNK's blog is a diary of IraqiGirl
لقد حاولوا أن يكسروا اعناقنا ولكنهم لم يستطيعوا كسر عنق كلماتنا.. وحاولوا أن يرجمونــا فلم يفــلحوا في رجم الحقــيقة !



But now she escape with her family to Kurdistan and start blogging from there:

إرسال تعليق

أحدث أقدم